The daily satisfaction of helping over 150,000 people on their path to a secure financial future
- Someone who does more than just think about the future, you create it. You like to examine, innovate and improve. You make an impact.
- You enjoy a fast-paced working environment, have a friendly, positive attitude and the capacity to learn quickly. You want to grow and develop your career with a nationally recognized industry pioneer. You are looking to make a difference in people’s financial futures, and enjoy the satisfaction of helping people every day.
- A groundbreaking industry leader in the world of retirement plans. A fast-moving, responsive company, that is quick to learn/change/adapt. We create. We innovate. We automate.
- We consider retirement planning both an art and a science, and we have the right tools to get the job done.
- We believe that taking the right steps now makes for a brighter future. We focus on learning and advancement from within. Our clients love us and we are consistently rated a great place to work.
- A well-established company with the soul of a start-up, we have been visionaries in our industry for more than 35 years. But we don’t look a day over 29.
What’s In It For You?
Being part of a company with a strong brand and a passionate team
Mentoring and support from knowledgeable professionals who are down-to-earth and accessible
Ongoing learning and development, opportunities to advance
Work/life balance, flexible schedules, and work-from-home options (depending on your position)
Paperless processes and clean record keeping systems so you can get things done efficiently
Casual dress code and fun work environment
Teamwork, relationship-building and a sense of community
Fun company events and activities (ask about our Pension Ninja Wheel!)
Annual company-wide Innovation Day where we develop new ideas and focus on the future of the firm
Opportunities for leadership, innovation and setting the standard for how work is done in our industry
Your contribution will be recognized
What to Expect When Applying
Our strength is our people, so taking the time to get to know each other is important. Our process may take some time, but it is well worth the investment. To help you understand what to expect, here are the steps of our recruiting process:
- Submit resume
- Self-administer online problem solving skills assessment
- Screening interview by phone
- Technical testing, if applicable for position
- In-person interview
- Online work style assessment
- Opportunity to meet with future colleagues
- Meeting with the President
- Background check
- Welcome aboard!
What We Stand For
Our core value system and code of conduct are strong. We don’t just talk about it, we live it:
- Utilizing high-quality and cost-effective services that exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Having integrity in all of our decisions and actions
- Encouraging growth and development
- Continuous improvement and innovation
- Balance between professional and personal life
- Creating a positive and productive working environment
- Keeping things fun
- Being one team striving for excellence
How We Save the Day
- We are socially conscious and dedicated to giving back to our community.
- We support a wide range of causes including MyStuff Bags, Hope of the Valley,
- Gentle Barn, Operation Gratitude, Boys & Girls Club, Red Cross, United Way, Ronald McDonald House and many, many more.
- Our staff-led Volunteer Committee creates opportunities for making the world a better place.
- Our staff-led Wellness Committee supports employee health, fitness and work-life balance.
- For a group of seasoned professionals, we are actually pretty Green. We run a near-paperless environment, we recycle and support other Green initiatives.